When you are attending in our office:
1. Please sanitize your hand with the Hand Sanitizer provided at the reception before you proceed to attempt to carry on with your purpose of attending at our office. One squirt only please per pair of hands.
2. Please ensure you’re standing at a distance of at least 2m away from our receptionist and all persons especially our staff whilst in our office. Our staff practices the same social distancing.
3. Our reception will then proceed to ask you a few questions pertaining to your health focusing on Covid-19.
4. Tissue are provided within your reach for instance if you’re about to sneeze or cough. Immediately throw the used or drawn tissue into the dustbin provided nearby.
5. General Covid-19 sanitization is fully available in our restroom. You must use them once, prior to exiting our restroom. (If you needed to use our restrooms)
6. All our meeting room furniture will be Covid-19 sanitize after each meeting.
7. If you do not wish to come into the office for a meeting, please call/email in to make appointment with our lawyers for tele or video conferencing.
We thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. We are dedicated to provide you with consistent and quality service and wish you and your family safety and good health.